Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pending my Imminent Failure

Bioscience has 3 floors, right? I wonder if thats high enough.
In the days before my fail is revealed, I'm going to be very secretive, unsupportive, depressed, possibly angry, and with a look of deep thought. I'm also gonna repeatedly listen Across the Line by Linkin Park, Last Resort by Papa Roach, and When I'm Gone.

Across the Line, important parts:

In this desert
In darkness
Lying with the gun across his chest
Pretending
He's heartless
As the fire flashes in the sky
He was fragile
And frozen
When the bullet took away his friend
And now he's somehow
More broken

He's pulling his weapon to his side
Loading it full of his goodbyes
Holding an enemy across the line
He's pulling his weapon to his side
Loading it full of his goodbyes
Holding an enemy across the line

With every battle he's chosing
With every fight he's losing
His enemy's not far behind

You all know Last Resort, right? Cut my life into pieces? This is my last resort? Suffocation, no breathing, don't give a f- if i cut my arm breathing? It gives me many ideas.

When I'm Gone chorus:

And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back...

And that's an order to you people. Not like you even have to Try to follow it, you'll all forget me naturally. Remember, friends are not forever. Life always ends in Death. Nothing human is worth living for (Made up)

Across the Line is the best song I've ever heard. He's holding a weapon to her side, loading it full of his goodbyes, holding an enemy across the line.

I dunno. I've just lost all hope for life.

5 comments:

  1. Too bad I already saw this, guess I am ruining your plans >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are looking up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ruining my plans -.- And apparently D is passing! :D So I might not have to go through with it after all. Yet. In the case that I do fail in the future, this is what will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it won't >.> Cause if I have to I will even follow you to the bathroom to keep an eye on you.....not in a perverted way >.>

    ReplyDelete