Saturday, December 12, 2009

I wish they would die

Stupid little kids are outside playing with a basketball, they hit the door by mistake, then laughed and hit again on purpose, and over and over again. I don't know if they know I'm the only one home, but if they do, may their souls perish in hell with mines.
They're causing a disturbance to my internet roaming time, and i hate them for it, their stupid giggly laughter, I pray to god (ironic) that they get run over by a car. Or ten. I'd do it myself, but no car is readily available. Grrr

4 comments:

  1. Bad. No, they are just playing, and if it bugged you that much tell their parents or your mom what they've been doing and they'd probably stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well, sweet dreams forever and ever
    Sleep well, sweet dreams now and forever
    Never stop dreaming not for a moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. They apparently stole (or attempted to) steal the lights hanging from our house. They failed epically, but they certainly managed to destroy our lights in the process. Even my dad hates 'em now. He threatened them a couple days ago, cuz apparently, he knows who did it, though i think he's just guessing. I would've loved the way he made the threat if he didnt pin it on me >.< He said "I know you tried to take the lights, my son, he saw you" And points at me >.< Now I seem like a tattletale, Agh! DX Anyways, this was from the car, so maybe they didnt get to see me

    Back to what you were saying, I cant tell anyone cuz I'd seem like a tattletale! >.< Besides, that would mean going outside of the house, so that's highly unsafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai >.> You should tattletale when it is necessary, that is what I do. I tell kids parents what their kid has been doing, but I guess they don't hurt me cause of my dog that knows when someone is trying to hurt me and attacks O.O Oh, well, she is a pitbull/boxer >.> And then my aunt across the street has three pitbull dogs who know me cause I knew them since they were puppies XD

    ReplyDelete