Heh, its funny.. The gum causes me to burp silently, but I'm really starving on the inside. Hehe... I'm gonna continue my illegal downloads of music now to distract me from the pain. Cya. If I have time today I'll post again, because I seriously need distractions for the pain. Laughter is the best medicine though, so i should go interrupt someone's working process and make me and them laugh and such. God, I can't wait til break comes and something happens to distract me. This really sucks... but I can handle it. I'll do my work at home.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
An old saying
Ya know how people say time flies when you've having fun? Well it works the other way around as well, cuz time slows down when you're in agonizing pain. I wanna say this is the last time i go without eating, but I'm not gonna follow that, I need to lose weight. I gained during Thanksgiving, about two lbs, now i need to go back down. If i lose more than two lbs, there's bonus points for me. Tasty gum doesn't ease the pain much, and I don't wanna keep getting more gum every time the current one runs out of flavor, I wouldn't have any left. If I try not to think about it too much, that should help.. If i try not to think at all... don't think.. don't breathe... sleep is the most effective way to relieve pain. Time goes by quick when I go to sleep. Heh, go to sleep is a song by eminem, but I don't think i should post the lyrics, as the little ones may get offended >.> Now then, back to getting off topic, the less i think about it, the less horrid the pain becomes.. God, my stomach is trying to digest itself >.<>Old sayings rock, don't they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Eat. Now. No options!
ReplyDeleteI tried that, but there's nothing to eat. I'm already chewing gum and drinking water, thats about as much as i can get right now. Til lunch at least
ReplyDeletewell you will eat a full meal at lunch then!
ReplyDeleteI will eat what i can, but there are no promises of a full meal.
ReplyDeleteYou know chewing gum only makes you hungrier >.> You are so eating today.
ReplyDeleteIt helped me <.< Meh.
ReplyDeleteBut I bet it still made you hungry >.>
ReplyDeleteWell of course I'm still hungry, i haven't eaten anything, and it only gets worse
ReplyDeleteThen eat something that will fill you >.>
ReplyDelete