Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fail

I fail. Literally. I'm going to fail and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm going to get kicked out. I'm going to lose the respect of all my friends, and especially the little respect my father has for me. My future is also fail. I won't get accepted to any good college. I won't have a job that pays well. I won't get rich. I'll end up working at McDonalds for a living. That is to say, if I'm still alive.
All of my hopes and dreams revolve around getting a good job, getting money, and then doing other stuff. If I can't get a good job, then I can't get money, then I can't achieve ANY of my goals.
And that's just from an inemotional point of view. Emotionally speaking, if I fail, I'll probably have to drop out of BioSci. Leaving BioSci, I'll have to leave all my friends, every friend that I've ever, in any way connected with, all gone. Everyone I love... will be gone forever...
What exactly would be the point of living? There is none. Failing means death. I refuse to live if I'm going to end up at McDonalds. Sure they have great hamburgers, but I'm vegetarian! >.< Well, hell, if I'm gonna die anyways, why hold off from meat? No point to my life, then no point to being vegetarian anymore either.
Just need a method of doing it...

7 comments:

  1. "Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill.

    Take that to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then call me chicken, cuz I'm out if I fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I agree with Caitlyn(?) You should not give up so easily, would you have liked it if I had given up?

    ReplyDelete