Friday, February 27, 2009

Ugh

What happens when the person you think is your best friend, suddenly turns on you, betrays you?
The only person youve trusted so long, with so much, goes away.
They suddenly leave you, without a care, and let you on your own.
And then they ignore you, when you try to find out why.
It really hurts when the person you thought was your best friend, doesnt want you anymore.
They turn their back and walk away, no words to say, speechless, thoughtless, careless, they just let you go, and dont even turn to say goodbye...

9 comments:

  1. Who was your best friend? And why did they turn their back on you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gmail. It is theidiotone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you ever look at your blog?! >.< *annoyed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. >.< I dont look at this one much, demonicism is the one everyone is following so, yeah.

    Um, I think it was... someone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grr. Answer directly already! Pretty please? Tell me who it is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You dont need to know. Its unimportant now anyways

    ReplyDelete